Information Collection and Use
Blackburn Radio collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Blackburn Radio account, when you use certain Blackburn Radio products or services, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Blackburn Radio may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with Blackburn Radio, we may ask for the following information:
– Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, and mobile number;
– User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
– Age, date of birth, and anniversary date;
– Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and postal code;
– Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your website;
– Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive.
Once you register with Blackburn Radio and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Blackburn Radio also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser and operating system, web pages and advertisements you view (including links you click within Blackburn Radio Sites), your interactions with audio/video content, Blackburn Radio cookie information, and standard server log information.
Blackburn Radio uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, improve our services, conduct research, and to contact you about specials and new products or for service announcements or administrative messages relating to the Blackburn Radio service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Blackburn Radio will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Blackburn Radio will not share personally identifiable information about you with other companies or people unless:
– We have your consent to share this information;
– We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
– We need to share the information with companies who work on behalf of Blackburn Radio to provide a product or service to you (including, but not limited to, customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing);
– We reasonably believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law;
– We respond to warrants, subpoenas, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
When you register for a Blackburn Radio account, your registration information and other data may be transmitted to the United States and/or other countries for processing and storage by Blackburn Radio and its affiliates and may be subject to the legal jurisdiction of these countries.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Blackburn Radio may set and access Blackburn Radio cookies on your computer.
Blackburn Radio allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Blackburn Radio’s cookies.
Blackburn Radio uses web beacons to access our cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Blackburn Radio products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You have the right to access, verify and update your Blackburn Radio account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Blackburn Radio to contact you about specials and new products.
You may request deletion of your Blackburn Radio account by contacting us here – http://blackburnradio.com/contact-us/
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who, as part of their job, we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
In the event that you believe that your personal safety is at risk or if you believe that you may be the victim of identity theft or other illegal conduct, please contact the appropriate federal, provincial or local law enforcement agencies directly.
You can choose to enjoy content and features on Blackburn Radio Sites without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on Blackburn Radio Sites.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular Blackburn Radio Site or service by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the Blackburn Radio Sites, such as service announcements.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, or wish to contact us, please do so via one of the methods available here – http://blackburnradio.com/contact-us/